I just had to give the fantasy with wings (challenge by Heather) another try!
And one card didn't seem enough, the words and pictures just kept popping up. Now it is a short story - or a silent movie if you will.
1. Someone pretends it is Elsie's birthday, and she receives a gift. (reserved)
2. Elsie is brought out to the park.
3. Elsie gets thirsty for strawberry juice, and doesn't pay attention to a stupid Faerie.
4. Elsie is only half sorry - now she has a nicer dress than Annie. (reserved)
5. The obligatory teaching in verse-form.
6. Big sister Annie is being very mature about it all.
These cards also take part in Hermine's challenge. She has a downloadable background that needs to be used. I don't know how it happened, but mine printed out practically letter-size! I was able to cut eight cards from it. The fantasy story uses six of them - I guess it counts as having done the challenge... I hope so.
Take a Word Challenge - BUTTONS AND BOWS
6 hours ago