Monday, March 13, 2017

Adorning myself with borrowed plumes

This weekend I watched some crafty videos and tried out techniques that I have not been using before. Like creating lowlights with coal. Or flicking with white ink. Or using a plethora of different elements.


But have you ever noticed - you create an aesthetically pleasing work but feel no satisfaction, because it's not 'you'.  It was a fine learning experience but I think I'll return to something simpler the next time.

entering in:
KK haaste: #193 Muotokortti (Nämä ovat siis tägin muotoon leikattuja atc-kortteja)
Emerald Creek Dares: Splatter some fun
Simon Says Monday: Make your won background

7 comments:

  1. Wau! tykkään tuosta vanhasta meiningistä:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these and your backgrounds are amazing. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, I love these little goodies! I totally get what you mean about the satisfaction part, but even if it's not "you" YOU did an amazing job and I love your splatter! Thank you for sharing these at Emerald Creek Dares! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, thanks for joining us on the Emerald Creek Supplies Dare Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete