Sunday, February 17, 2019

Let me count the ways...

... I love thee. This being the Valentine month, there is bound to be at least one 'love project' in this blog. I got inspired by one challenge in particular which specified to use three of something on the project.
I selected a die cut as a stencil and applied the twirly stem twice onto my substrate with distress ink. The third stem is the die-cut one.

entering in:
Frilly and Funkie: Let me count the ways
Try it on Tuesday: Romance
Take a Word: Love is in the air

 

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! I am thrilled about your art! Thank you very much for joining Try it on Tuesday! oxo Susi
    Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutly gorgeous, love it

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great project! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very nice cards, very romantic. I love them all. Such a special design.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning, romantic card, thank you for linking it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a romantic card! I love how you used the die cut for the stencil, it created such a pretty background and the embellishments you added are perfect - beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design, Alice! I love how you got creative with your threes and how you used the die cut negative as your stencil to achieve the three stems. I'm delighted you shared this pair with us in our Let Me Count the Ways challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete