Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Colors for your birthday

 Today's inspirations became a recipe: a square card w/ a non-white base - birthday - blooms - a color palette of four vibrant colors.

These were the supplies: dies, papers and a sentiment stamp.

 

I die-cut every flower twice with different colors, then assembled the flowers with inlays onto the yellow paper. I snitched the layout idea from the color challenge, I thought it was genius.

 

Entering this in these challenges that I was inspired by today:

Seize the Birthday: #331 A square card wit a non-white base 

AAA Card Challenge: #319 Color challenge 

 

Try it on Tuesday: Summer blooms

Time Out: #318 Mother Nature 

 

 







3 comments:

  1. Very cool take on our challenge colors. lovely card and so striking. Thank you for playing at the AAA Cards challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our "summer blooms" challenge at TIOT.
    Mia, Designer for TIOT
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your card design picked up on the layout from the challenge badge. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete