Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Koi greetings

 I needed a card that was not overly sweet. I love my pinks, but blue is a good option, too. There were some nice challenges to nudge me on. 

My supplies were stamps and inks. And paper. I had a blotched background left over from the positivity card and since it had already been half inked I now inked it fully and then stamped the background on it.


The aperture was cut freehand and propped up with foam tape. (If your eyes detect a stitched line along the edge of it - well, that was made with a pattern wheelie.) The koi fish were stamped in two colors and then fussy cut. The sentiment reads: "A little hello".

 

I am entering this in these wonderful challenges:

Time Out: #317 Water


 

The Paper Funday: #89 Make a splash

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Add some text

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends: July 19. AG 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic fishy make, love the pop of orange with the fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great underwater scene! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your sweet card with us.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful artsy scene. I love the background, the aperture and colourful fish! Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a lovely littel watery scene with those cute little fish Alice! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene. Those fish are so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete