Sunday, August 19, 2007

desire and contentment

Those are the themes for my new atc's.
A bird's whisper - Desire I


The back wing is made of... - Desire II

all pics click for big!
The pale yellow, well-known Lemon Butterfly - Contentment I
(traded)

Evoke your spirit - Contentment II

I am constantly juggling between desire and contentment - aren't we all! Right now I desire the blog candy that Chris is so generously offering... She has posted two photos for download and if you make cards with them you can enter a second and third time - plus any time someone mentions your name. So please mention how you came to her blog (via alice k. ) and I will be entered again - - - greedy, who, me? No, just desirous...

4 comments:

  1. Hei, onko tämä kortti vielä vapaana?
    "The pale yellow, well-known Lemon Butterfly - Contentment I"?

    nelsson_ratbone(a)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards. BTW, I explained about digital ATCs on my blog. http://redplaid3.blogspot.com

    You do buy the various elements separately or get them free online. Then you use a program that allows you to use layers. We do print them out and keep them in a book like you would a regular ATC.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice
    I love what you did with the snowman :)
    I'm sorry you did not win the blog candy draw.. but you have won a RAK so if you could e-mail me your address I will pop it in the post a.s.a.p.
    Thanks for joining in.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete