Monday, June 15, 2015

Fantasy

Old new and Digital too asks us to incorporate a found object in their challenge this month. I like to find things and will pick them up most anywhere. A while ago I was in a second hand store, and found a small number sticker in a fitting room. A size sticker perhaps, or else a control number. Never mind, I slipped it into my purse and used it for this challenge.
I'll also enter this into ATC around the world challenge with the Fantasy theme.

How old are you, birdie? "6"
Background is extremely layered: the paper is a vintage herbarium label. ("OLD") I spray-stencilled a couple of baby wipes the other day, and the plastic stencil still had the red color mist on it. Instead of wiping the stencil I turned it upside down and used it practically as a stamp. Once the paper was dry I stamped the background with some yellow swirls. Then I added my ("NEW") washi-tape, semi-transparent with black numbers. You don't see it much, it has been now mainly covered. The flowers were stamped on tissue and pasted along with other elements, the 1930's adorable girl ("DIGITAL"), bird, found words from a English grammar and the FOUND piece, the number sticker.

6 comments:

  1. Kaunis kortti.
    Ihanaa juhannusviikkoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaunis kortti. Pidän paljon ruiskukista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruiskukat ovatkin ihania. Lähetänkin sulle ensi vaihdossa pari tällaista leimakuvaa.

      Delete
  3. Great make, love the sticker. Thanks for entering the challenge at MMW. Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC! Thanks for joining in with us at ON&DT. :)

    ReplyDelete