Monday, July 10, 2017

Earlier days

It has been busy times here with summer guests and my stuff moved about from the living room to closets - I even lost my ATC trading stash in the process. or should I say 'lost' - it will turn up somewhere, sometime, but it's embarassing to owe trades.

This little bird inspired me to make a collage. In fact, I made this as inspiration for this week's challenge at UseYour Stuff - go take part. This is your chance to use what is lying around on your work table.

also entering this in:
Three Muses: Clouds
SimonSays Monday: Red white and/or blue

2 comments:

  1. Love that sweet little bird. Great collage! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those electric blue boots. A lovely, artsy collage.

    ReplyDelete