Friday, September 14, 2007

fall - autumn - herbst - syksy


It's definitely here! I started picking up leaves a couple of weeks ago and by now they are dry. I like to send seasonal cards, so these will be mailing out in the weeks to come. And I just love real mail, so I usually send out cards "for nothing".

I also started a triptych for Wednesday Stamper challenge. I am not quite happy with this, still seems a tad empty. I feel like the flaps could use something more.
The edges sport my newest acquisition - foil tape. I'm really excited about it, there are certainly a lot of possible uses.

Arch of Secret Desires.
free for trade

10 comments:

  1. its so great. Love this Tryptich. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Love the music and the metallic tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaves and mulberry paper have such a serene organic effect ... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hienoja... Mäkin olen tuon teipin löytänyt ja tykkään siitä kovasti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the music background & the addition of the clock!!
    I have a passion for timepieces be it images or real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moi. Laittaisitko osoitteesi? Kun pääsit mukaan ATC-kiertoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo.. i love the fall themed cards and your triptych... beautiful! fall is here in germany as well.... although its still rather warm... but the leaves have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your leafy cards, nice simple designs.

    ReplyDelete