Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Purposeful blogging

This award comes from Vikke. Thank you! I didn't realize I had a purpose... well, suppose I do! MOts of us have a purpose, that's why it is so hard to pick five. There are plenty, but I will pass it on to:

1. Mielitty - great knitting and genious reflections of life!
2. Matroshkin - productive, and a great reading to boot!
3. Sheri over at Blendedcolors - love her spirited art!
4. Paula at Minibookpixie - her art is purposeful.
5. Inkku at paperiharakka - striving to be good and better.

The rules:

1. You have to nominate 5 blogs, which haven't had awards before.

2. Each of the blogs must have a purpose!

3. The nominated blogs must make a link back to this page!

4. The logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog.


Well then, hope you all hop over and at least take a look at these blogs even if you cannot read them!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, I really appriciate this. :)

    ReplyDelete