Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Game night

 I have had a busy year, and finally have some quality crafting time again. One of my favorite challenges is Use your Stuff - mainly because I have 'stuff' and want to use it. And I love challenges, because they offer themes and ideas I would not necessarily think of myself.

Enough said! This is a simple collaged Skinny-size (5" by 3") card on their theme Game night. I have used magazine cut-outs, washi tape, Tim Holtz Remnant rubs and a bit of game-themed paper.

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love all your game related "bits and bobs". Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a great interpretation of our challenge! Really well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff this week.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete