Sunday, August 1, 2021

Take flight

I prefer fussy cutting to flat stamping. This floral stem was first stamped, then fussy cut. I added it to a stenciled background and colored it in with Oxides. Then I stamped the moth, fussy cut it and adhered it on top.

The sentiment is from Tim Holtz remnant rubs and reads 'Take flight'.

clicks for larger

 

I'm entering this in:

TagTuesday: Flowers /floral

Stamplorations: August Summer challenge: Anything goes

The Crafters cafe: #271 Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. love the mixed media vibe of your tag! thank you for playing in the STAMPlorations summer challenge, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the dimension with the fussy cutting vs. Flat stamping. Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe!

    - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag and I love the vintage feel to it. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this time at Tag Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete