Thursday, June 1, 2023

Clean white

There is something so elegant and exquisite in all white cards. Usually the text is a color, but today I did white on white.

I recently succumbed to 3D embossing folders, they offer many possibilities. You might see more of them soon. But today I placed the embossed area on a diagonal to leave room for a sentiment.

Nothing is very fancy, or very difficult, but I think the results are more than just a sum of their parts. I used matte and pearlescent card stock, and vellum - and of course there are also different shades of white that interplay.

Entering in:

Paperminutes: #797 White/Weiss - this was my initial inspiration

Freshly Made Sketches: #588 - I used this layout

CAS on Friday: #258 Embossing - this made me go with embossing

also entering in:

SimonSays Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

 

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tone-on-tone card. That 3D embossing folder makes quite an impression (no pun intended)! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love that embossing folder! The flowers are beautiful! Love the white on white as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! White on white is so elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple elegance! Love the clean design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete