Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Snippets for CAS

 Why is CAS - clean and simple - so hard to pull off??  When elements are reduced and the background noise is not there everything else has to sit.

I am in awe of this style and wanted to try my hand at it again. 

The vase is stamped directly onto the card base, the floral arrangement of golden twigs was actually a snippet of golden craft paper put to good use. It's a birthday card. I handwrote the text ("Armfuls of happiness").


Entering it into the challenges that inspired it:

We Love Stamping: June AG / or CAS - I was inspired by the CAS option

Crafty Chicks Challenge: #668 CAS

Addicted to Stamps: #448 Birthdays

Snippets Challenge: #456 

Craft Rocket Challenges: #104 Use dies

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic CAS Snippets card this is Alice! I love it! I did smile at your comment about Dudley being intelligent how he learned after his tumble off the bed. The breeder told us he was a very intelligent little boy (I think he was he favourite in the litter of puppies) ans he certainly has proved that in many ways.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS, love the vase and great idea use the twigs to fill it.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have put your snippets to good use on this lovely card.

    Thanks for submitting your homework to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Come and join me, Di & Dudley for cocktails up in the Treehouse. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with everything you say about CAS Alice, I too find the theme so difficult and is a 'challenge' for me.

    But I think you pulled it off here perfectly and please you shared your card with us at We Love Stamping this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful cas make and great use of snippets too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have succeeded in making a great CAS card and am so pleased to hear that you were inspired by our current challenge. Thank you for joining us at we love stamping and for using the optional theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Very elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete