Wednesday, July 12, 2023

A green and blue B'day card

A tic-tac-toe was the starting point for this challenge. As I am always looking to double challenge myself, I chose to make a birthday card with my chosen row, which is blue and green - layers - die cut. 

I haven't had my leaf dies out for a while and I recently made a batch of gelli papers in several colors, so I was itching to do some creative die cutting.

 

I wanted to make a veritable greenery with some exotic - blue - flowers. Several layers of leaves are placed over one other, in the final layer I raised some of the leaves and all the flowers. 

The sky was made with finger daubers over a torn edge of printer paper.


The birthday wishes kind of disappear in the jungle. In order to draw more attention to the sentiment I chose to make it in glitter paper.


Entering this in:

TTTC Challenge: #tttc216 

 

Die Cut Divas: A birthday-themed month

HLS Die Challenge: July AG with dies

Bastel-Traum: #btchallenge124 Pflanzen / Blumen -- diesmal Planzen zum Geburtstag!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely colors and textures! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blue and green "jungle" is wonderful, Alice! love how you made the sky - it all came together beautifully! thanks for joining out challenge this week at TicTacToe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one luscious jungle! I love the rich shades of green and blue in this one! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

    ReplyDelete