Monday, July 10, 2023

Intarsia and printed tissue

 I have wanted to try intarsia die cut for such a long time. I also have some rolls of Tim Holtz printed tissue paper and have been looking to use those in card making (so far with no luck).

Right now there are a couple of challenges that, if combined, would allow me to use both at one go. And that is exactly what I did.

It became a birthday card

 
Entering the card into the challenges that inspired me in its creation:
 
Just Add Ink: #660 Die Cut Inlay 
 
Challenge Up Your Life: #160 Patterned Paper
 
Sparkles Monthly Challenge: #165 No stamping allowed 
 
Scrapping 4Fun Challenge: #225 Birthday 
 
 Thank you for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love that wonderful oval floral die are with the transparency sheet behind it! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Sparkles Monthly challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice what a stunner! The pink blossoms are bold and look beautifully sprawled across the card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your Japanese blossom card with the super oval background. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your intarsia work! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete