Thursday, July 6, 2023

Pastels

 Today I was inspired to combine two challenges, one asking for embossing and butterflies and one presenting a beautiful pastel color palette. The embossing folder had just come in in the mail, so it was fun to try it out right away. I ink swiped it after embossing.


It became a birthday card.

Entering it in:

Global Design Challenge: #401 Color palette 


Can You Handle the Pressure: AG/ twist: Butterflies

Addicted to Stamps and more: #449 Any Occasion - mine is for birthday 

NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) - Challenge #52 - I broke out all my recent purchases for this one: leaves, embossing folder and the butterfly stamp.

Thank You for your visit and comments - I love reading them.

1 comment:

  1. Well done using all three right away on one beautiful cohesive design, Alice! I love it! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete