Monday, July 13, 2026

A summery thank-you

 Today's inspiration came from a list of ingredients, a photo, a layout and a recipe. In my mind they would play well with each other.

The ingredients were simple: a die, a sentiment stamp, pink and yellow gelli printed papers and vellum.

 

The making was anything but. I haven't used these floral circles a lot and now I remember why: they are overly fiddly to release and then glue on. For the layout background vellum seemed like an obvious choice as I wanted to keep this clean. The sentiment was stamped and embossed on vellum. Then I surrounded the sentiment with small diamonds for glitter. The sentiment reads "Thank you".



I am entering this in the following challenges that were my inspiration today:

Festive Friday: #FF0213 World emoji day - I used yellow, glossy embellishment and circles from the list



TGIF: #585 Sketch challenge

 

Inkspirational: #371 Photo inspiration

 

CAS on Friday: #338 Use dies and only word stamps 

 

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty design, Alice, with your circle framed floral die cuts in the pinks and yellows - the gems add a lovely sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Summer Vibes! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Use Dies & Only Word Stamps" challenge over at CAS on Friday!!
    Deb Horst, DT #338

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting design! Thank you for sharing with tgifc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the repeated circles, what a great design. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those floral circles certainly look pretty and worth the effort of releasing them. Thanks for playing at CAS on Friday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete