Friday, July 31, 2026

Hedgehog and birdie

 It was time for another holiday card. Thankfully there are Christmas challenges with themes - this way I could pick some inspiration. I settled again for my PB hedgehog and birdie stamp. I made some stampings before I gave it away, now there are just a couple left. 

The other supplies were a sled die, some markers and my folder of mixed greenery. Later I pulled out a few scraps and some twine.

 

I painted the bird and the hedgehog and fussy cut them out. Then I die cut the sled and built some presents. I used a linen thread to connect the sled to the hedgehog so it looks like he's pulling it. It's a sweet card in non.traditional Christmas colors, just right for my younger GD.

 

Entering this in challenges that inspired me today:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: AG / 'On the move' optional - I am playing with this option

Christmas Kickstart Challenge: #112 Grace us with your presents 

Sweet Stamping Challenge: For the children

Inkspirational: #372 Christmas in July


 

 

 

C.R.A.F.T. challenge: #785 Christmas           

No comments:

Post a Comment