Saturday, July 11, 2026

Merry Christmas to 'ewe'

 Today's inspiration came from many sources: a sketch, prompts for Christmas in July and animals. And my new sheep (ewe) stamp. 

 

I gathered the supplies, having the vague idea of using the stars and the designer paper in my card. I later ditched that idea and settled for the baubles instead. I fell in love with this ewe stamp, it lends itself to marker coloring really well.

 

I am entering this card in the following challenges that were my inspiration:

 CAS Colours and Sketches: #589 Sketch

 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Four-legged friends

Passion for Markers: #845 Animals 

Crafty Chicks: #828 Christmas 

 

Sweet Stamping: Christmas in July  

 

5 comments:

  1. Fab card! Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Alice, what a fabulous stamp - I'm not sure I've ever seen a ewe stamp before - and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Alice, I'm back admiring your card again, but this time with thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great image, perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun take on the sketch Alice - the sheep fits the square perfectly and the baubles are a lovely festive touch. Thanks for playing at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete