Thursday, July 2, 2026

No limit on happy

 Today my interest was widely spread as I found five awesome challenges that I thought I could combine well.

These were the ingredients I thought I'd need. In the end I used less of the papers, no leaf cut-outs, but more markers. The guy was a stamp I had given away, but stamped a few for myself before. 

I started by creating a sticky removable mask for the guy, as I had stamped it on a card base. This was the first time I used Aleene's Tack It, and I can highly recommend it. The removal of the mask was easy, it did not leave any residue nor did it tear the surface. I did a three color blend with the Oxides Rustic Wilderness - Uncharted Mariner - Blueprint Sketch. That left the guy white, but I used my markers to color him in. Lastly I flicked some water droplets onto the upper part to make the illusion of night settling in more believable.

I found a great sticker from TH Snarky chit chat pack. This is a birthday card and the main sentiment will be inside.

 

Entering this in these challenges that inspired my make today:

Make My Monday: #281 Blend 2 or 3 colors - I used three for my background

Passion for Markers: #844 Transport

Cardz 4 Gyuz: #387 Gardens / gardening 

Try It on Tuesday: In the garden (2nd entry) 

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stars and/or stripes  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alice! I came looking for the lovely card you sent me for the Card Chain Challenge - and found you did not do a post for it - but also found this really fun masculine card you made for several challenges - how fun is that guy on his riding mower! What a great background you made for him and the sentiment is perfect! I absolutely love the card you sent me for the CCC too!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card perfect for our transport challenge at Passion For Markers. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun. Look how happy he is. Thanks for joining my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our GARDEN challenge!! Your rocked both elements of our challenge...masculine and gardening/mowing :-).
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G387

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card and perfect for the challenge.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril

    ReplyDelete