Today's inspiration was color. A call for pastels, popsicle colors and a wonderful mood board formed the starting point to which I wanted to the prompt 'up' and make it a card for a friend. Who doesn't need a friendly nudge or encouragement in the form of a card once in a while.
My supplies were very simple: a shiny new die set, a gelli print and a pastel colored paper pack.
I started by die cutting the shapes. This is my first die set which requires serious assembly. I think I am not made for it, I can spot several boo-boos, but I can only hope my friend doesn't see them.
The sentiment came from TH Chit-chat booklet. I combined two partial saying to a (for her) fitting whole.
Entering this in these great challenges that served me well today:
Just Us Girls: #832 Mood board week
Shopping Our Stash: #578 Popsicle colors
Tic-Tac-Toe: #279 I used the row "Friendship- Any color - Any shape die"
Addicted to CAS: #312 Code word Up
Just Add Ink: #790 Dies, stencils (or both) - I used both if you count the mini strip of gelli print at the bottom.








You've created a fun and colorful Ferris wheel, Alice, and the sentiment is fun too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty and fun Ferris wheel Alice and totally worth the effort to construct it. I love your sentiment as it goes well with your dies and the risk in taking flight! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Your ferris wheel brings back childhood memories and is ever so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteThese remind me of macaroons. Fun ferries wheel. Thanks for sharing at JUGS
ReplyDelete