I started with a color scheme. Add trees and a special word to that and I got enough ideas to make a card.
Here are my initial supplies: inks and watercolors and some stylized tree stamps.
What looks like three identical dark watercolors are in fact three very different shades.
I did some ink smooshing for the background. The oxides went down smoothly, but I had trouble with the watercolors, they pooled up. Nevertheless, the background had its merits and I did not add more water.
I then die cut the background with a elongated oval die, glued it down and stamped the images and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. The sentiment reads "With Lots of Love".
Entering this in the challenges that inspired me today:
AAA Colourful: #30 Colourboard
Addicted to CAS: #313 Trees
Shopping Our Stash: #SOS579 What's the good word? - Mine is Love
We Love 2 Create: # 7 AG






No comments:
Post a Comment