Again I cherry picked five challenges that I wanted to combine in one card. It all started with the 'neglected stuff' (this challenge is such a good reminder to use what we haven't used for some time!).
"Good enough to eat" made me think of my apple thief stamp that I used last back in 2024, the call for alcohol inks reminded me to pull out my block of alcohol paper prints (as I don't own any inks this is a great alternative), the call for 'no rectangles' inspired me to pull out my somewhat weirdly shaped, but beautiful dies and 'layer it up' provided a gentle nudge to dig out those paper doilies that I really want to use up, and finally, the mere existence of the Neglected Stuff challenge made me grab the very neglected small tag from a sheet that I bought - and used - back in the '00s (gasp!).
I started by cutting the background out of alcohol ink paper. Then I stamped the apple thief and colored it in with GT watercolors and mounted it with foam strips it on half a doily. The small tag found its place, too. The sentiment reads: "From heart".
Entering this in these lovely challenges that inspired me today:
Papercraft challenges: #132 Good enough to eat
Aud Sentiments: #340 Alcohol inks and/or summer+ sentiment - I am going with alcohol inks+sentiment
A Place To Start: AG, but No rectangles
The Neglected Stuff: August AG - my neglected items are the stamp, the doily and the tag (2nd entry of 3)
Unicorn Challenge: #123 Layer it Up



No comments:
Post a Comment