Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Snowdrops

 It was time to take on the pile of paper strips, those that fall on the wayside when one has been cardmaking for some time. I had been binge watching Jennifer McGuire on Youtube and got inspired to do something about my pile. I can only recommend you look her up, if you can't part with good paper strips either.

This was the beginning today: an embossing folder, a die set, markers, and a hexagonal die cut for a project that never felt right.

 

I embossed the background and mounted it. I then die cut the snow drops and colored them in just lightly and placed the hexagon structure behind them.

 

Entering this in these challenges that inspired me today:

I Love Promarkers: # 612 In the pink 

Die Cut Divas: Let's celebrate, white w/a splash of color

Time Out: #319 Pick 2 or more - I picked monochrome- floral - geometric

 

AAA Card Challenge: #320 It starts with S - my word is Snowdrops







And as I was using snippets today I am showing this in Snippets Playground #583

No comments:

Post a Comment