Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Autumn splendor

Today's card is the result of die cutting, new and old. I have a bag of die cut remnants, left overs from projects that never happened, or I had made too much for. Today was time to put some of them to use.

 

I die cut two geometric shapes out of yellow and orange papers, those pretty seasonal colors. I die cut the yellow shape twice, once without, once with a frame. That frame is used as a corner piece to offset the form and gain some continuity, if that makes any sense.

 

The wreaths are from my ready stash - so glad I found some use for them. 

The final additoin were a sentiment "Thinking of you" and some flat sequins to mimic the shine of autumnal dew drops.

Entering this in these inspiring challenges:

A Cut Above: October challenge

TioT: Autumn's beauty

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful arrangement of the different die cut shapes! The colors are perfect for this time of year. It's always nice to use items that we have saved from other times. I see a couple of MB dies that are in my collection. Thanks for sharing with us at A Cut Above's October Challenge.

    ReplyDelete