Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What's on my work desk today?

Join me and many others when they show their crafty desks, hosted by Julia of the Stamping Ground.
It's been a while since I participated - mainly because my desk has been such a mess.
I cleaned it to ship-shape back in May. It was lovely to work with less clutter, but slowly I have been slipping back to my old ways... Several projects going on at once, for example. If I get stuck with a set of atc's, I shove them back and work on something else.


Right now I am working on elaborate backgrounds for a challenge "Do something you have never done before".


These here are new on so many levels. Now my main concern is: can this be called patchwork?


Please, give me your honest opinion. I would value it very much!

linking with: WOYWW #326


9 comments:

  1. I think it's very pretty...am loving the colours and textures you've used :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice happy WOYWW - scary to step out of your comfort zone but sometimes we're really surprised - your 'patchwork' is looking great. Have a great week Cheers RobynO#22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think this is patch work and definitely gorgeous!
    Glenda #31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pastel colours, and even if it isn't the most traditional sort of patchwork, who says it has to be?
    Ja siihen toiseen kommenttiin liittyen, en tiedä Modgepodgesta, mutta kaiken maailman geelit käy ja varmasti vaikka Erikeeper... eli ei auta kuin kokeilla sillä mitä kaspista löytyy!
    Kristiina #7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos vastavierailusta - Erikeepr kuulostaa oudolta mutta mielenkiintoiselta, täytyy kokeilla.

      Delete
  5. I think it is patchwork, add some rows of hand stitching and you could call it crazy patchwork!!

    have a good week
    Christine
    Bishopsmate #39

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it but wonder how you would fare when you tried to stamp on it. Only way I could think of is to do an image and pop dot it on but it certainly is interesting. Not sure I would call it patchwork - jury is still out on that one, sorry.
    Hugs, Neet 18 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neet for your input. I was unsure - I so wanted it to be patchwork - but I finally decided it'¨s not. I have to make something else...

      Delete
  7. Oooh, I love stitching on paper/pages and I now realize I haven't done that in weeks... I might get my sewing machine out this weekend. You just inspired me! Thanks! I wish you a lovely weekend! Happy - belated - woyww and a hug from rainy Holland! Marit #32

    ReplyDelete