Sunday, January 31, 2016

Lady at the Seaside

I recently ordered some new stamps. They were a mixture of steampunk and romantic (what can I say, I am torn!). This is a romantic piece, but I managed to use part of the steampunk stamp on the background.
Then I added a lot of frill and pink and fluff. To frame the lady I used the 'flow-over' frames of the self adhesive postage stamps. Those of you who have swapped with me recently will recognize the postage stamp.


participating in:
Crafty Individuals, January challenge
P*skis: 307. luonnos
Take a Word: Frames

5 comments:

  1. Pretty and romantic make Alice. Nice fluff too. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge this month. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, gorgeous focal point and bits and bobs. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous, feminine card.
    Thank you so much for joining the Crafty Individuals challenge.
    Good Luck!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely elegant card!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project Alice. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete