Saturday, July 17, 2021

Congrats

 I needed another greeting card so I played my private challenge tic-tac-toe again. That is to say I picked three themes that combine nicely:

anything airborne - wreaths - for a lady

The giant circle in the background is newsprint that I printed with pastel colored acrylics on a Gelli plate. The plants and leaves were cut out of magazine pages in nicely matching colors. The butterfly was stamped with Distress Oxide and lightly painted. I arranged the floral elements in a wreath-like manner.

Entering in:

Stamping Sensations: # 152 For a lady

Allsorts Challenge: #633/4 Feminine / For a lady

Paperminutes: #700 Kränze / Wreaths

Make my Monday: Anything airborne

Through the Craft Room Door: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card love the layers,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely mixed media design and perfect for our challenge this week at Allsorts, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super Butterfly creation with lots of lovely dimension, thanks so much for joining in with my 'For a Lady' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love the blue and brown together. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful shabby chic card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so gorgeous. Love your attention to detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Upea naisellinen kokonaisuus.
    Kiitos kun tulit mukaan Allsorts haasteeseen;-))m

    ReplyDelete