Monday, July 12, 2021

Gingham ladies

I was inspired by a couple of challenges and that lead to the creation of these ladies. Firstly 'summer gingham' and secondly 'use your stash'. I have an extensive stash and remembered a gingham envelope that I had tucked away too long ago.

Gingham combines beautifully with dots, so I used a dotted paper as well.

 Lastly came the ladies - I had picked them up from a broschure last summer.  They had  a bit of an attitude so I used some text bits that had been in my stash forever.

Lastly I drew a bold red outline around the images.

 

Entering in:

Beyond the Blue: BB23 From your stash

Double D Challenge: Summer gingham

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Fun and quirky 

Fab and Funky: Anything goes 


 

4 comments:

  1. OMG now there's a trio of interesting cards! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Summer Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Those are so great!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards these are and a great use of your 'stash'! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards. Love the red gingham background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete