Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Masculine in monochrome

 Retro Rubber Challenge has a tic-tac-toe this week.


 I chose the line "Mechanical - wood - twine". I started by stamping with all the gear stamps I own - there are several! Some of my very foirst were purchased 2007 and are by Make the Mark. Later I acquired Tim Holtz blueprint gears and a one was part of a set by paperartsy (if I remember correctly). I haven't bought any new stamps for a year or longer, so all these are quite ancient.

I printed gears all over kraft tissue in vintage sepia. I also printed two others on kraft cardstock that I then cut out. The mechanical insides of a watch (Above the Mark, 2007) were printed once, the watch itself (Carabelle studio, 2019) was printed twice for a darker inpression.


 

I added twine and hand stamped a wooden popsicle stick with the sentiment "It is time to..."


clicks for larger

 Entering in:

Retro Rubber Challenge: #163 Tics and toes

Ally's Angels: #48 Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. What a great vintage creation! You did an awesome job on that background, I love that effect! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete