Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Peony says: Be true

I confess, I am a hoarder. Today I am using everything that I have kept for years. And I get parting anxiety - - - yet what have I to lose? The shops are full of lovely new items, I don't need to hang onto my stash. I have everything to gain by putting them to good use!

I was challenged by Simon Says Wednesday challenge to use the old and combine it with some new crafty stuff, by Paperminutes to make a bookmark and by Beyond the Blue to use a stencil. (links are below)

 

I stamped the black background with white, then applied ink through a stencil on one side, apllied sticky embossing powder on it which allowed me to pound in some of my (rarely used) sheet metal, adhered the image and and a sentiment.

The old: stamps by 49 Market (Pascale's Form stamp), hero Arts (lace), flower image, stencil, sheet metal flakes (gold&silver), sticky embossing powder, TH remnant rubs sentiment.

The new: white permanent ink, stamp by Finnabair (astronomic calculations), black cardstock.

entering this in:

Paperminutes: #701 Bookmark/ tag 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Out with the old in with the new 

 Beyond the Blue: BB24 Stencil time

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! Love that metal! Thanks for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful bookmark with Paperminutes.
    Heike DT

    ReplyDelete