Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Birthday Wishes

This card started with my most favorite floral stamp. I used it last year, but not since. Instead of coloring it in I decided to draw different size circles and stripe them up.


 Even though I wanted to go with a clean look it still was a bit bare. I stenciled hearts with a puffy pink paste.


 The sentiment is my most recent acquisition, I desperately needed some new birthday texts.


Entering this in the challenges that inspired me or which are suitable in other respects:

Seize the Birthday: #235 AG or Stripe it up - I used the stripe option

Make My Monday: #171 Use a stencil

We Love Stamping: April - Stamp of the moment 

We love 2 Create : Week 4: AG

NBUS: #37 AG 



10 comments:

  1. it's awesome that you used the stencil with the paste? on your card, the heart really pops up the card. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to showoff your pretty stamp you certainly kept it looking clean as you put it. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful design and such an effective way to showcase a favourite stamp, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping April challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever way to use stripes in your design, they highlight the flowers beautifully, love the pop of pink in the hearts too. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todella upea. Mukavaa viikonloppua sinulle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative card and I love the added hearts and the way you used our stripe topping! Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design, Alice! I love the floral image in black and white, whilst you added color and texture with your stripey circles and puffy hearts! Very clever! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you have created this fabulous card the stamp and how you have done the colours looks great thank you for joining us at WE LOVE STAMPING
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete