Sunday, April 10, 2022

Pink and Gold

It all started with a stencil and spray paints. I used several shades through the same stencil. In the middle the colors mixed, but you can see the yummy splattering of small colored droplets in the corner here.



As is my habit, I like to use printed paper, I find the text doesn't distract but gives a nice texture to the finished piece. I then added a golden die cut, stamped and hand colored butterflies and a new-to-me sentiment by Creativ-Depot. 


This is the finished card. I colored in the matting with one of the spray colors so it would match. Also the matting for the sentiment.

 

Entering this in:

Make My Monday: #171 Use a stencil

Stamplorations: April Stencil Challenge 

Challenge up your life: #172 Kleckse / Splatters

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday

Daisy Chain Challenge: #62 Birthday

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, lovely design. We appreciate you joining in our challenge at Make My Monday. Thanks. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke, dass du bei CUYL dabei bist.
    Deine Karte ist schön und fröhlich geworden!
    Liebe Grüße
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete