Saturday, April 2, 2022

This little happy hen says 'hello' to you

 My most recent purchase is this adorable hen stamp by Perlenfischer (here - change the language to English). Hen come to the focus of attention just about now, spring is all about new everything: new grass, new little chicks, new leaves, blooms...

I attempted two color stamping and fussy cut the image. Previously I had pulled a doily through cold coffee and let it dry. I also die cut a delicate piece of lace and some letters.


Yes! The hen is speaking Finnish - I have no idea what they would say in English. I might make another with hens speaking in several languages - that would be fun. Please let me know in comments what they say in your language.

Entering this in:

Allsorts Challenge: #670 Any "real" animals

Paperminutes: #737 Buchstaben / Letters 

Addicted to Stamps: #426 Make your mark - I hope coffee-dyed doily and two tone stamping count!

Country View: Spring is coming

AAA Challenge: #211 Anything CAS + Spring animal 


7 comments:

  1. This is a delightful card and perfect for our challenge at allsorts. Thanks for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming hen! And I must try that coffee trick for distressing. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Hen and perfect for our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen Dank, dass du uns deine tolle Karte bei Paperminutes zeigst.
    Thanks for joining us at Paperminutes.
    Heike DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card! It's such a fun design and I love that little hen 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete