Saturday, December 3, 2022

Christmas moods

 There are so many ways to do Christmas cards. This year I am going with critters, non-traditional at that. I am not a dog person, but this stamp set was too cute to pass by. (there are three different ones in this.) This dog seems a bit rowdy and a bit messy and I know just the person who will love to receive this card for Christmas.

I splattered a blue background paper with some bleach to create a messy mood suitable for this rowdy dog who also sports a red Christmas hat. A large die-cut snowflake and a hand stamped sentiment reading Merry Christmas complete the card.

The color inspiration came from Hand Stamped sentiments #304 challenge mood board. I am linking it even though I was too late to enter.

I am entering my card into these challenges:

The idea of creating a mood to suit the recipient came from here:

Paperminutes: #772 Winter, Weihnachten, Stimmungen

And the use of a non-traditional animal on a Christmas card was inspired by As You Like It

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: AG

Dragonfly Dreams: Christmas

Through the Craft Room Door: AG November 22nd

 

Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete