Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Here's to Winter!

 Oh the glorious days of hats, mittens and other woollens! We had fresh snow last night and today is the day to go out for a forest walk.

Of course I own stamps that picture winter garments - how could I not - and was overjoyed to discover some challenges that are a perfect match to each other. I made this card to spread some of the wintry joy.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Make my Monday: #189 A Winter Card (not Christmas)

My Time to Craft; #495 Anything related to sheep - Wool! And anything made of this incredible fiber. 

MTTCC: #48 Winter clothing

Double Trouble: #127 A Caleidoscope of colors ... if I understood the options right I am entering in Double Dare

Colorful Options: Winter White
 

Fusion Card Challenge: A Christmas Chalkboard - I went with Winter instead but kept the chalkboard theme.



4 comments:

  1. Love your colorful arrangement of winter hats, mittens, and scarves, perfect for our Double Dare Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice: You've got the perfect stamps!!! Thanks for showing winter clothing/yarn/knitted/wool items for MTTC and MTTCC!! What a wonderful wintery holidays card! --Becca/DTs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping of the images in so many colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colourful woollies, Alice, so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete