Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Critter greetings

 I finally caved in - I have a layered die, well, actually three. Those three critters that are going to be used for adults and babies, boys and girls alike. I mean, look at these different iterations of the same die. (It was a second hand purchase, I still don't know how to use those leftover pieces that look like text bubbles.)


I selected the jungle critter as it goes with the theme I was inspired by.

I am entering this card into these challenges that helped me put this together:

DieCut Divas: Critters

The Card Concept: #197b - Nature calls. 

 

Paperminutes: #799 Rund / Round - I used my double stitch round die in my layout (it doen't cut, it just produces this neat stitch effect).

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Masculine

Thank you for your visit!




3 comments:

  1. This is a really fun card. Thanks for sharing your "Nature Calls" interpretation with us and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla, was für ein wildes Bärchen!
    Danke, dass du uns deine Karte bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fun! So glad you joined us this month of using critters at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete