Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Summer twilight hour

 I love the summer evening twilight hour when the light gets quieter and the nature darker. Silhouetted against the sky or water or both the leaves lose their dimension and become shadow-like.

I tried to capture this special time in my birthday card for a child of summer. The background is done with acrylics using a gelli plate, the images are stamped with Versafine black ink and then heat embossed with plenty of clear embossing powder.


 

I was heavily inspired by these challenges and would like to enter this into

* Bastel-Traum: #btchallenge124 Planzen /Blumen - Plants /Flowers

* Just Add Ink #656 - Use any element of the inspiration picture: I used blue-purple and the silhouette idea.


CYHTP: June AG / Wedding Optional - I didn't use that option

Inkspirational Challenge: #291 Seasonal - I chose summer




3 comments:

  1. You definitely captured the lovely shades of twilight here. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer twilight card. That background...swoon! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautifully colored. Lots of great work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope to see yu back again soon.
    Judy~ CYHTP Designer

    ReplyDelete