Monday, June 5, 2023

Pastel or bright?

 That's always the question I pose when starting out - will the card have soft or strong colors? I don't have an absolute preference, it varies. The colors I own are no help, either - I have both brights and pastels.

Today I preferred pastel. It was the mood of the silhouetted flowers and the fact I felt drawn to shades of peach (there is a lovely challenge!) that decided it for me.

The background has been stenciled and the flowers as well. It's a birthday card, the sentiment says: Life is wonderful (the congrats will be written inside).

 

Entering in:

Colorful Options: Peach

As You Like It Challenge: Pastels or brights - and why?  I have no clear preference, today I went with pastels because they befitted my mood and the theme.

Daisy Chain Challenge: #75 No design paper - indeed none, I made my own background!

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

Use Your Stuff: #485 Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stenciled background. Love the floral image. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options June Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete