Friday, June 16, 2023

Vintage travel - let your heart take you

 Let your heart take you was my motto when I created this travel-themed card. I have done less vintage now that I have moved to greeting cards from ATC. But today I saw a prompt for "vintage" ans wanted to do that again. I recently bought a roll of Tim Holtz collage paper which has people and sceneries on it and I thought that would also fit nicely. Other than that I have too many stamps that needed an outing...


I was also inspired by the color palette of SCC311, from which I picked four: red, brown, tan and the blue-grey.

I got the idea for the olden day "paraglider" thanks to another challenge and the travel aspect from yet another. It was so much fun creating this card!

 

Entering this into the challenges that inspired me:

CountryViewChallenges: Vintage

SCC: #311 Color palette "Beach House vibes", use at least three (see above)

Everybody Art Challenge: 538 Transportmittel / vehicles of every description

Stamping Sensations: Around the world 

 

Thank you for your visit!


 

6 comments:

  1. A perfect creation for our theme option, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage vibe of your card with the image you used and and colors your selected. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, this is really gorgeous - I love the collection of images, ideas and papers you pulled together for this! It sings! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's fantastic. I love this vintage design. Great colors too. Wonderful elements you put together to create your card. This glider is so stunning as well as the background and the people in front of it. And flying the paraglider over the Eiffel Tower is such a great idea.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome card with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a fabulous scene with the stamping and collage paper. Love the vintage look to this card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers...this is a goregeous vintage card!! Thanks for playing along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with that Tim Holtz paper and the way you used it!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC311

    ReplyDelete