Friday, August 4, 2023

Stencil fun

 I really like all the effects one can get from stencils, be it spray paints, for gelli prints, coloring through them or using as embossing plates. Sadly, I tend to under utilize the possibilities as they need some serious cleaning afterwards, and I tend to make more backgrounds than I need.

Today was no different. I pulled a dozen or so gelli prints. I settled on this one made with a rough stencil I cut myself. The image is stamped and watercolored, it's a birthday card for my sister-in-law.


 

Entering it in:

Inkspirational Challenge: #295 Use stencils

Double D Challenges: AG/ Stencils - I used stencils

Kreativ-Tanten: #80 Alles geht



4 comments:

  1. Oh Alice, this is just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Don't forget we also host a STENCIL FUN challenge blog ... the link can be found below my signature. Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, how stunning. That flower just pops off the card!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Love the bold colours and placement. Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete