Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Autumn

Autumn is all about produce. I love roaming through fields and forests and amidst the brown leaves and bare branches there is a red highlight: the rosehips. I was overjoyed to find this stamp, a recent PaperArtsy release.

I started with a misty, layered background. I used two stencils, and colored the card in with Victorian Velvet and Pumice Stone DO's using copious amounts of water.

I colored the berries in with watersoluble crayons and added some washi and light stamping for added 'noise'. 


Entering it into these lovely challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Stencil Fun

TioT: Autumn

Alphabet Challenge: N is for Nature

Thank you for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday card, I love the soft patterns in the background, and the red berries are such a great eye-catcher. The contrast between the bright red and the subtle stencils works so well on your project, and you've done a great job with the embellishments. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely stamp and I love how you used it here, the background you made is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool way to add interest to the background. Love the berries. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete