Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thinking of you

Some sad news from a dear friend prompted to make card as a pick-me-up. I have a new stamp set that comes with this large bird and also the leaves. I stamped them onto black card stock. Then I embossed the leaves with mixed metallic embossing powder and the bird with clear. I colored the bird in with metallic markers and used a collaged background.

The text mimics the colors of fall leaves.


Entering this in:

Allsorts Challenge: Week 754 Friendship

Inspiration Station: Inspiration photo. I was inspired by the colors and leaves.


Shopping Our Stash: #509 Emboss like the boss

The Card Concept: #201 Fall leaves - I took mine from the leaves, and used the colors.



3 comments:

  1. A lovely card for your friend which I am sure will be appreciated. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifulyl made, I am sure it will be so appreciated! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collage card!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...we are so glad your joined the fun!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS509

    ReplyDelete