Thursday, November 30, 2023

Card for a child

 Glitter - critters - holiday fun: a great recipe for a child's card.

I have a circles background die (by Lawn Fawn) which is quite a concundrum when you think about it. It does not die cut any shapes, just stitches. This gave me lines to adhere the letters, later, and it also provided a backdrop for all those glittery circles. They also have a stitched edge which I like, it looks so neat and clean.

 

 The critters are from summery sets, (also Lawn Fawn), rendered festive by addition of Santa hats.

 

Entering it in these lovely challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics: #161 Holiday critters

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge: Inspiration photo - I was inspired by the round shapes and glitter

Let's Craft and Create: #201 Stitched up, real or faux - I opted for faux stitching 

A Place To Start: AG, option Something for a child - I went with this option

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: AG

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and perfect for our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW This is such a fun Christmas card!!! Fabulous take on our Christmas Critters challenge this week!!! I also LOOOVE your design and cool background ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Lots of Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete