Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Big congrats

 A birthday celebration card was in order. I let myself be inspired by several challenges, again. I love challenges, they are so inspirational.


I started with a background stamp that I embossed with gold. Then I added my favorite color to the background. Now I love all colors, but in my heart of hearts I am a pink girl. I inked in the background with DO's, in Tea dye, Spun sugar and Kitsch flamingo. I then stamped an colored in the floral bouquet. I rounded it up with kraft and black leaves and greenery.

 

Entering it in these lovely challenges:

Stamping Sensations: Favourite colours  - I have one favorite and that is pink.

The Flower Challenge: #87 Use gold

Paper Funday Challenge: #60 challenge - 5th Birthday bash -congrats!!

Beautiful Blossoms: AG/ moodboard optional. The moodboard was too wintry for my purpose, so I am playing AG this time

Inkspirational: #305 Word prompt: celebrate!

 

Thank you for your visit! I love reading comments and meeting new people, just in case you decide to leave a comment.

8 comments:

  1. What a beauty Alice, and I love that background with the gold embossing and all the color...everything POPS on this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and flowers love the embossed background too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely floral card and such an effective background stamp, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, the background really makes the focal image pop! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping back in to say Thanks for joining in the fun at the Paper Funday Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking this beautiful creation to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful floral image - looks amazing against your background stamp.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete