Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Pink and silver

 I was in need of a gift box. Earrings a small, so I figured the gift box should be much larger than the gift itself. I took my color cues from Color Hues current challnge - pink and silver just felt very apt for this gift.


I started with a pink gelli print. It was made with acrylics and TH fir tree stencil, it seemed very apt for a Christmas gift. 


I also used a mirrored silver card stock for the flower detail on the front and added a silver sparkle and a white die cut leaf to soften it up.


 I also adhered a piece of pink tissue paper to a rectangular piece of silver card stock which sits on the bottom of the box. The tissue is wrapped around the bottom part and so it stays always in place. The tissue is longer than the package itself, so it wraps over the gift.


Lastly I attached a length of silver twine as a closure.


Thank you for your visit!


Entering in these lovely challenges:

Color Hues: #77 Pink and Silver 

Crafters' Cafe: Feminine

Paperminutes: #826 Gescheckschachtel - Gift box 

Creative Artist Mixed media Challenge: #100 - my 2nd entry

DieCut Divas: Have a wonderful time of year - my 2nd entry

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift bag! Great colors for a great present-Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous way to present a gift, and our challenge colors worked beautifully for it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues Challenge Alice! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great present both inside and out. Thanks for being so creative with our colors at Color Hues and playing along. Merry Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely box. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute gift box!! Thanks for linking up to our December challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a dainty gift box! I love all the elements you've added, and the tissue paper is a beautiful embellishment to round out the floral / nature look. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Artiste!

    ReplyDelete