Monday, December 11, 2023

Blue and gold for Christmas

 I was very inspired by a couple of challenges. They really are a tremendous help for my thinking process. I know I can go all over the place, but they keep me on the straight and narrow and help in editing my design choices.

Today's card has a tight color palette and a great simple layout - thanks to Color Throwdown and Freshly Made Sketches! It features a snow globe (courtesy of Day of the Month Card Club), and I am using my star die cut for the first time (NBUS here I come!).


Entering this in these challenges:

Color Throwdown: #CTD772  

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Winter Blues 

Freshly Made Sketches: #615 sketch

Day of the Month Card Club: #58 Day of the Snowglobe

NBUS: Challenge #57


7 comments:

  1. I love your snow globe with all of the stars above it! Such a fun and creative use of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the snow globe and all the gold, so pretty! Maria Patrick(Maria’s Merry Makings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks really noble!! Glad you joined us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet village in the snowglobe, Alice, and I love the dangling stars!! Thanks for sharing at Day of the Month Card Club!! Linda, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little snow globe and how you have showcased it on your design, Alice! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful snow globe card! Thank you so much for playing along with DotMCC. Rosi x
    Dream Factory
    DotMCC

    ReplyDelete