Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Flowers for birthday

 A couple of lovely challenges were calling my name - one for layout, another for colors and two for flowers. I do love flowers and have wquite a few floral stamps.

For this card I selected an oldie by Stampendous. It is a skinny rectangle, so it needed cutting to size. I stamped the flowers with pale grey ink, then colored them in with Oxides and smeared some Nuvo drops on top for some sheen.

 I fussy cut it completely, even the center, then added blue cardstock tying it in I had with the blue flower in the background. Lastly I adhered iridescent sparklies most everywhere.


The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut circle and a frilly circle of vellum was adhered behind to soften it up.


Entering in these challenges that inspired me today:

Die-Cut Divas: Flowers

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: AG/ or moodboard optional. - I decided to go with softer colors.

Color My Heart Colordare Challenge: #577

 

Hand Stamped Sentiments: #428 sketch 

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty floral cluster along the side. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floral images. I love that you put them along one edge. Great use of our colors! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and I like the soft color combination. Thanks for playing along with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope to see you again at the next challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely design, wonderful coloring and love the added sparkle. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring, Alice! Your card is lovely. Thank you for joining in at Color My Heart Color Dare #577. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bouquet is stunning! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pastel flowers! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cluster of flowers So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge of using flowers in your project.

    ReplyDelete