The title is a quote from an ancient TH sheet. It seemed so apt for today's card. A few challenges led my thoughts to my summers and summer vacations. The most fun was to stay on a farm and observe the garden and its inhabitants. The birds, the squirrels, the hedgehogs. We put watered milk out for them.
The supplies were many this time: two stamp sets, two die sets and an embossing folder.
I started by embossing the background, then stamping the hedgehog and the tree. The hedgehog is layered and heat embossed. The flowers were cut from scrap paper and assembled.
The card will go to a friend who is thinking of quitting a city job.
I am entering it in these lovely challenges that inspired me today:
As You Like It: Favorite pet (and why) I always wished I could have a hedgehog, they look so soft and cuddly (but of course they are not)
Can You Handle the Pressure: AG, Stars and/or stripes optional - I selected stripes
Nachteulen / Night Owls: # NSS 63 Urlaub - meine Ferien sind an einem Bauernhof
Creative Knockouts: #575 Outdoor fun
Craft Rocket Challenges: #138 Animals



No comments:
Post a Comment